Our client, a leading local manufacturer and distributor of home made ice cream, are looking to recruit an Ice Cream Van Driver for work throughout West Yorkshire.
This role is permanent, with successful candidates starting work within the company following 1 days training & induction.
– Working independently serving homemade ice cream to customers
– Must be flexible with hours as 100% weather dependent
– Must be flexible with the role as in bad weather hours may be made up in production, warehouse or customer service based roles
– MUST have clean full UK driving license
– Must have good timekeeping and be self-motivated as working alone
– Experience in customer service/hospitality roles preferred but not essential
SALARY & BENEFITS:
– Pay starts at 40p above minimum wage hence pay range
– Full day shifts 8 – 12 hours per day
– Hours available Monday to Sunday during peak times (must be flexible and available to work some weekends)
– Free parking
– Full training provided
– Seasonal work
You do not need previous experience for this role, anyone with a passion for customer service, full UK driving license and no criminal record will be considered.