Our client is a busy manufacturing company who are recruiting for an administrator to join the purchasing team on a temp to perm basis Monday – Friday.
We are ideally looking for someone who has worked within a purchasing environment previously and has an understanding od this type of work.
; • Undertake order processing to ensure all information is held accurately and within the correct timescales for customer deliveries.
• Support with purchase order management to obtain accurate delivery dates in order to offer the correct availability information to customers.
• Updating internal systems with delivery dates and ensuring stock is available as required
• Support with the management of returns, chasing for stock dates and arranging returns as required
• Liaise internally regarding delays to stock/order fulfilment and take necessary action to ensure customer orders are correct to reduce complaints and returns.
• Support with the management of the email inbox to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner and concerns are escalated as required.
• Support with the management of order processing filters through the company’s computer system.
Hours available are 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm
Monday to Friday
Temp – Perm