Purpose of Position:
Working within a face paced environment as part of the Design Team. You will be allocated projects to deliver in a timely manner and within the budgeted cost. Ensure materials are scheduled to meet the programme requirements of those projects.
Knowledge in specialized field and broad knowledge of related disciplines within the organisation. Develops standard operating procedures, checklists, guides and tools and ensures they are current and adhered to. At least 6 years of directly related experience and knowledge of industry/discipline practices and procedures. Drives continuous improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience in a 3D Cladding Detailer/Draughtsperson role working on Tekla Structures or Revit required
• Previously worked on a number of cladding projects of varying size with experience working on several systems
• Good technical ability and knowledge of the steelwork / cladding industry
• Good communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with teams in an efficient manner.
• Comfortable working with minimal supervision and ability to take initiative.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a highly organised and efficient manner.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.