Our client, based in Halifax are a leading manufacturer within the chemical production industry. They are looking to recruit an FLT driver with refreshed and in date counterbalance and reach licenses for work in the warehouse within the small team they have established there already.
– Must have used counterbalance and reach fork lift recently on a regular basis
– Ideally need experience in chemical environment
– Aware of health and safety regulations and work attitude needed for the environment
– Must be able to fill out and update daily records and paperwork
– Must have in date FLT licenses refreshed in the last 12 months
– Temporary to permanent
– Immediate start following successful interview
– Annual bonus scheme once permanent
– 70:30 split between FLT/warehouse duties
– Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:30
Our client is looking to fill the role permanently and the right candidate will be offered an immediate start and permanent position pending interview and trial period.