Our Bradford based client are looking to recruit a skilled TIG welder fabricator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The client is looking for someone experienced in sheet metal work, and in working with aluminium and stainless steel.
– To work on your own initiative
– Manufacturing, fabricating stainless steel pressure vessels
– Working on site fitting units
– Using guillotines, fabrication tools/equipment
– Working from engineering drawings
– Must be able to work well with stainless steel
– Must have solid sheet metal/tig welding experience
– Apprentice trained or time served is preferable
– Fitting experience is required
SALARY & BENEFITS:
– Hours 07:30 – 16:30
– Overtime available
– Canteen area
– Free car parking